The following services are available from Central Payroll Bureau to make managing employee payroll information quick and easy!
- Net Pay Calculator - The net pay calculator can be used for estimating taxes and net pay. Before you start, you'll need a copy of your pay stub for reference.
- IRS Withholding Calculator - The IRS encourages everyone to use the IRS Withholding Calculator to perform a quick"paycheck Checkup" This is even more important this year because of recent changes to the tax law for 2018.
- POSC (Payroll Online Service Center) - This application provides employees with the following online payroll related services:
- View of current pay stubs
- View of prior year-end pay stubs
- View & print of up to (3) years of W-2s
- Update your address information
- Update your direct deposit information
Important! On first use, you'll create a user account. In order to do that, you will need your Social Security Number (SSN), date of birth, and the "Agency Number" and "Check/Advice Number" from your most recent paystub. If you don't have it, contact your Agency's Payroll Representative before attempting to create an account.